Transfer from Milan Nice
Nice is located on the coast of the Bay of Angels. This city has been considered one of the most popular resorts for two hundred years. Tourists from all over our planet strive to visit this exquisite resort, which, in addition to picturesque beaches, can please travelers with a host of attractions. Nice is the second city in Europe in terms of the number of museums and galleries. Guests of this tourist center, using a private taxi, can visit parks, embankments, as well as palaces and villas.
How to get from Milan to Nice? Benefits of private transfer
There are several ways to get from Milan to Nice:
- Trains to Nice depart daily from Milan railway station. Journeys take between 4 and 5 hours, depending on the type of train. Tickets can be purchased at the box office at the station or online.
- The bus is another option you can choose to travel from Milan to Nice. Trips take approximately 5 – 6 hours.
- Airplane is the fastest way as the journey will take approximately 1.5 hours.
- A car is the most flexible way to get around. The distance between Milan and Nice is about 320 km and the journey by car will take approximately 4.5 - 5 hours, depending on traffic.
Private transfers Milan-Nice is the best solution for travelers who appreciate comfort and saving time. When ordering a private transfer at Open Italy, you can be sure that you will be met in Milan at the appointed time and delivered directly to your hotel in Nice. You will not waste time looking for public transport or get lost in an unfamiliar city.
In addition, private transfers Milan-Nice will ensure maximum comfort and safety on the way. You can choose the type of transport convenient for you and order additional services, such as a child seat or air conditioning. Open Italy drivers are specially trained and have not only driving skills but also knowledge of local roads and traffic patterns. An additional benefit is the ability to stop anywhere along the way and enjoy the surrounding scenery, as well as take photographs as a keepsake.
It is also worth mentioning that a private transfer from Milan to Nice can be a more cost-effective solution, especially if you are traveling with a large group or with children. You will be able to avoid additional costs for taxis and public transport, and you will not have to pay for a night or weekend rate.
A private taxi Milano-Nice is a fast, convenient, and safe way to travel if you value your own comfort. Our company guarantees that you will appreciate the trip and use our services more than once.
If you want to avoid the hassle and enjoy your trip, we recommend booking a private transfer with Open Italy.
- If your plans have changed, just contact us in any convenient way 24 hours before the trip and the refund will be provided
- It is enough to inform us about the arrival date and time, the flight number, the number of passengers, the meeting point (for example, Malpensa airport), and the destination
- No, our rates are fixed and transparent. When booking a transfer, you pay the full price for the services without hidden fees. Thus, no extra money should be paid to the driver in place
- You have nothing to worry about. We monitor the arrival table and are aware of changes in time that are independent of you. Our driver will meet you regardless of the circumstances
- A chauffeur will be waiting for you with a name board at the arrival zone. If any trouble has occurred, just contact us
- It is enough just to fill in and confirm the order form. On our website, you can easily book any vehicle from the given list in advance. We suggest you do it at least 24 hours before the trip. The option of urgent booking is also available. In this case, contact us to learn whether a needed vehicle is free now
- How can I cancel my booking?
- What information is needed for booking a transfer?
- Should I pay extra charges to the driver?
- What should I do if my flight is delayed?
- How can I find my driver at the airport?
- How can I book an airport transfer?